- LIFT THE MOOD AND RELIEVE HEADACHES: This true-to-nature scent promotes mental clarity and relaxation with its fresh, airy and distinctive aroma. Eucalyptus essential oils have been known to reli...
- LIFT THE MOOD AND RELIEVE HEADACHES: This true-to-nature scent promotes mental clarity and relaxation with its fresh, airy and distinctive aroma. Eucalyptus essential oils have been known to relieve mental exhaustion by stimulating the brain. When used in an aromatherapy eucalyptus oil diffuser, it can energize and rejuvenate.
- DECONGEST AND SOOTHE COLD & COUGHS: Eucalyptus essential oil can help support the respiratory system. Eucalyptus is one of the active ingredients in many cough syrups or chest rubs. When mixed with a carrier oils such as coconut or jojoba oil, it can be effective if rubbed into the chest. Additionally, inhaling the vapor of eucalyptus essentials oils can help loosen mucus in the chest and soothe coughs.
- SOOTHE SKIN AND COLD SORES. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, eucalyptus oil may reduce pain and speed up the healing process of cold sores. When applied topically with a carrier oil, it may help to treat wounds, soothe minor burns, and prevent infection.
- DETER INSECTS: Eucalyptus essential oil is an effective natural alternative to insect repellants with DEET, which is a strong chemical ingredient.
*Store in a Light & Temp Controlled Room. A blend of 100% pure essential and natural oil.
Made in the USA Free of Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates Vegan & Cruelty Free
Flammable. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not ingest. Never use without water to dilute oils. Avoid contact with eyes, wood surfaces and fabrics. Oil may cause staining or damage finishes.
Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Cedarwood Oil, Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil